With this option your sales team will be able to create new customer accounts directly from our Mobile Sales App. The customers created will be synchronized to BackOffice and even QuickBooks.
NOTE: If you’d like this feature activated please contact Customer Service.
- Once this option is activated in your account you can go to “Customers” or if your creating a new order, click on “Order (New)”.
- Once you are in the customer selection, on the top right corner you will see the “Create New Account” icon. Press it to display the information needed to continue:
- You will now see all the fields that need to be filled out to create the new account:
- You will need to at least add the fields required marked by a star “*”
- Once the information is entered press “Add” to create the customer in your mobile device.
- Now, you will be able to create an order or invoice for this customer.
- If you need to change the information you have entered, swipe left to reveal the following menu:
- Press “Edit” and you can modify or delete the account you just created.
- You can create as many customers as you want, but only the ones with an order or invoice will be synchronized. The rest will be saved on your mobile device until an order or invoice is created.
You may also watch this video to learn how to use our new feature.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to give us a call or email us at:
305-912-7770 // firstname.lastname@example.org