Learn how to do Physical Inventory (Simple Inventory) for your warehouse, with our mobile inventory app.
- First, log in to our inventory app
- Next, click on Simple Inventory to start
- Now you will need to select the warehouse or truck you will be working with
- Select the warehouse from the list that pops up
- Once the warehouse is selected all items available will be populated on the right side
- Now, you can start counting all your warehouse stock by pressing over the quantity box on the right side of each product or if you have a Bluetooth scanner, by scanning the UPC of each product.
- You may do as many products as you want on each session.
- You will see the number of products you have counted on the top Inventory icon
- By pressing on any of the products, more information will appear on the left side of the screen.
- To see all the products that have not been inventoried click in the Remaining icon on the top.
- If you wish to set all items that have not been counted to “0” or all your warehouse to Zero, press on “Remaining to Zero” on the top right corner
- This will add all products that have no been counted or all products (if none have been counted), with a quantity of “0”
- Once you are ready to move forward press “Approve” to complete the inventory count or press “Summary” to view all products added and sign for your inventory
- Once you are finished you can press “Approve” and you will be sent back to the main screen.
- The system will automatically sync your inventory and update your warehouse information.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to give us a call or email us at:
305-912-7770 // firstname.lastname@example.org