Lear how to move inventory from one warehouse to another or from your trucks to your warehouse and the other way around.
- First, log in to our inventory app
- Next, click on Move Inventory icon
- Now select your “From” and “To” warehouse
- Once selected, you will see all available products from your “From” warehouse
- Now you can select the products you want to move, but you may only move less or equal to the quantity available of each item, if not the system will not let you move the items.
- Once you are done selecting your products to move, you may press “Summary” to finalize
- By clicking “Approve” the inventory for both warehouses will be updated and the movement will be synchronized automatically.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to give us a call or email us at:
305-912-7770 // firstname.lastname@example.org