With Listaso BackOffice you can import up to 900 images at one time to update your mobile catalog. Please follow these steps to do so:
NOTE: Please use Google Chrome to upload images in bulk!
NOTE 2: In order for the bulk picture to work the file name for your pictures must be the product code!
- First, we need to make sure flash is enabled on your browser. To check click on the “Lock” icon on the top left corner:
- Once there, if you see the flash option select allow from the drop down menu. If not click on site settings:
- Once in site settings look for the “Flash” option and select allow from the drop down menu:
- Next, Chrome will prompt you to reload your page:
- Now, we can start uploading pictures in bulk.
- Press on “All Services” and scroll down to find “Product Images” under the Import” menu:
- Click on it and press on “Select Files”:
- Browse through your computer and select up to 900 pictures to upload.
- Once you have selected all the pictures the system will start uploading all your pictures. You will see the status of each one and whether the code was found or not:
- Last, press on the “Save” button once all the pictures have been uploaded.
- IMPORTANT! You must wait for a pop-up to appear that shows how many pictures were uploaded!
- Now all your pictures are uploaded and ready to be download to your mobile device.
If you need additional help, please do not hesitate to call us or email us at:
305-912-7770 – email@example.com